*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Sweedy


*.* the past *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~favourite girlfriend~
~banana friend~

*.* Share *.*

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Sunday, March 02, 2008

*.* cry baby cry... *.*

ah dui!!!!!!!!!!!! today ah... tiring day for me. hahaha. woke up early. yeah. went to church for BS. was kinda late. but i was the second to reach. tsk tsk. ha BS's getting pretty long nowadays. haha. ended at bout almost three. ha. but learnt alot(: then went for lunch with e tuffers. then it was time back at church. tried to do my project but not to much avail): sigh. well. the most tiring part came): had to report for my nursery duty. for the first few times in my nursery duty life, the kids started coming in early! =.= that's not the worse part. aunty jenny(my partner) was unable to come!): roar!! first, two kids came. one baby and one tod. THEN came another kid and a baby! =x TWO BABIES!!!!!! omg. i was stunned. baby julia's mummy was feeding her milk and once she was done, and about to leave, julia starting crying!! ):):): but her mummy had to go anyway. so i carried her. she started wailing): had to walk around with her in my arms, talk to her. and finally, managed to rock her to sleep in my arms. that's e key. IN MY ARMS. she never let go. she was grabbing my shirt with her hand behind on my back.

haix. the moment i try to put her in e cradle or on the bed, she cried. so, i had to carry, carry and carry. for an hour plus, i had her in my arms. sigh. finally able to let her go after that. service ended then. ha. yeah. now my arms are aching!): but i still love babies!(: haha they're still cute! (:

hees yeah yeah. sharing my testimony on outreach tml morning. at 8am.. =.= sigh. gotta go sleep already. goodnight.

I needed Jesus @ | 12:25:00 AM