*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Sweedy


*.* the past *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~favourite girlfriend~
~banana friend~

*.* Share *.*

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

*.* blahhhhhhhhhhhhhh *.*

sighh. a sign of overdependence on someone. once that person is not around, you feel real empty, lost, missing that person around you. sighh. save me. please come back soon! ):

well my exams are definitely over. since the 28th of apr. haha it was not a fantastic exam cos out of three, i am onli confident for one paper. sigh): but i guess i did wat i can when i wanted to do so. the rest of the time, i couldn't help but feel helpless and scared): sighhh really must work uber hard next sem.

today has been a day of bumping around and i really mean bumping. i almost sprained my ankle while i was just WALKING around the house. i hit my toe or finger, can't remember which one, dunno by wat. i was just carrying my doggy up when he almost gave me a big chew on the face. sigh. something's wrong with me today.): save me somebody.

haix. i also dunno wat to say. i just feel so sian today): luckily i'm working tml and friday. can keep my mind off some things. well.

OH! i went to the zoo with my dear dear on monday! (: had so much fun! the animals are sooooooo cute! (: haha i had so much fun there! will update the photos next time(: haha you all shld take a trip to the zoo if u have the time too(: u'll love it(:

yeah. time to sleep le. gotta get up early tomorrow. goodnight.

I needed Jesus @ | 11:00:00 PM