*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Sweedy


*.* the past *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~favourite girlfriend~
~banana friend~

*.* Share *.*

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Monday, August 18, 2008

*.* promises *.*

haix. it seems like i just can't get myself out of the "hate being alone" feeling. i dunno. i just hate being alone. and i really HATE IT. sigh. and yet. there are so many times. so many. that i end up alone. i'm so tired. so tired. i dunno wat i wana say. my mind is in a mess. big mess. so is my whole life. oh well.

promises. are they meant to be broken? i dunno. i've been faced with so many broken promises. they hurt me. but now. it seems, i'm immune to them. i tink i've gotten used to it. in the past. sweedy seldom break her promises. but there was a period of time. i know i hurt this fren so much with my promises that were never fulfilled. i'm sorry. to this friend, debra, i wana say a big sorry for the broken promises. i really hope i'll never do those things to u again. i guess, right now, i'm having a taste of my own medicine. God bless me. i hope i dun break down.

today is a pretty fine day until the night came. well i was faced with a broken promise that i promised myself i'll remove all those promises from my head. i dun wana remember a single one because i dun wana be hurt anymore. on my way to ntu. the train had some technical fault or something . the train was not moving. my journey was delayed by 15 mins or so): only got back to sch at 11+ after visiting a sick friend.

back in hall. roomie ain't around cos she's got lessons only in e afternoon so she'll only be back tml. so i'm here all alone. facing my lappy and four walls. blahx. boring. then i went to bathe. the heater wasn't on. so i went out of the toilet and turned it on and went back into the bathroom. the water was still FREEZING COLD. i had no choice. i just bathed. i tink i almost died. super cold): sigh.

wat an unlucky day. disgusting. i hate such things. roar. just wish that my hair will quickly dry. and i can go to bed. and i just looked at my clock and realised that it is already 1am. God bless me. i miss my dog.

I needed Jesus @ | 12:48:00 AM