*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Sweedy


*.* the past *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~favourite girlfriend~
~banana friend~

*.* Share *.*

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Sunday, December 06, 2009

*.* i need you jesus... *.*

a blog revived after almost a year in fact.. that's long.. so long that the old blog skin wasn't workin. haha well. a lil rusty on blogging but there's just so much that happened that i dunno where to start. but the thing is, this skin, caught my eye the moment i saw it. simple yet it says so much. i need you jesus. more than anything. i really can't go on on my own. i need you by my side. the most important thing is, i need to let you be by my side.

time has just passed like no one's business. it's the end of my 5th semester in school. wow. and u noe, i really am proud of myself this semester. sweedy has never gone into any exam feeling more prepared than i have been this semester. i definitely spent more time with my notes and text books this semester. haha. all thanks to my wonderful tuffers, *trying* to meet every week to study. and during the exams, we really spent so much time together studying. thanks tuffers. i'll nv have studied that hard without you guys. haha although i'm on my laptop rather often ;) hehe but yeah. this year, i really can feel the bond in the tuffers and i really thank God for that. i hope we continue to bond but at the same time, allow more ppl to join us in the bond!

right now, i'm actually feeling kinda down for some things that happened yesterday. i definitely dun feel at fault at all. and i'm not gonna apologise for something i dun feel i did wrong. so yeah. but i thank God for bringing me through last night. it wasn't an easy time, having some difficulties falling asleep. thought alot. and i just had a surge of fear of some things that are not supposed to be around in my room yesterday night. dunno y. just felt uncomfortable. sang a song, prayed, and God put me to sleep with ease.

right now, all i can think of is how. how can i reach out to my friends who have yet to know jesus. right here, i just wana say a big GOOD JOB to my favourite girlfriend Jocelyn!(: haha good job there girl. i really thank God for your love and passion to do his work. u really encouraged me so much! and i wana bring forth this special gift to my friends this christmas. i really hope that God will provide me with friends who are open and in need. i wana do God's work!(: i wan more spiritual babies!!!!! (: hahaha i wan more for my family that i love to come to noe the Lord. i'll keep praying for them.

it's been a tiring exam period. but yeah. thank God, it's over. it might not have been the best exam to have but i'm just thankful it's over. time to catch up on beauty sleep. to all, may God bless you.

I needed Jesus @ | 8:01:00 PM