*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Sweedy


*.* the past *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~favourite girlfriend~
~banana friend~

*.* Share *.*

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Friday, December 18, 2009

*.* my holiday.. *.*

hahaha the title sounds like some primary school compo. but indeed.. this post is gonna be mostly about my holiday thus far.. which is ending in no time):):): sad well anyway. last wed to fri, it was kidsworld(: and i must say, i really had a good time and experience handling the kids. no doubt, there were times i wished i could stranggle them! lol but well, kids will always be kids. if they were as sensible as adults, the world would be so boring. haha i my two fave kids really brighten my day at the camp(: haha love them to bits!(: yeap yeap. given another chance, i would defnitely take part in kidsworld again. even if it's with the same kids(: love(:

saturday and sunday were definitely my busiest day.. ahah christmas rehearsal! roar! busy busy busy but i tot it was still fun(: haha this year the ppl in the choir quite cooperative leh(: haha thanks guys for making my job easier~!(: u ppl rock! let's keep up e good work for christmas!(: yeah.. thank God for these bunch of ppl. hope we'll put up the bestest performance for everyone!(:

this slackish life right now and has got me thinking about alot of things.. random.. messy thoughts.. will share when i've got them all sort out.. haha (: that's all for now.. see ya another time!(:

I needed Jesus @ | 3:07:00 PM