*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Sweedy


*.* the past *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~favourite girlfriend~
~banana friend~

*.* Share *.*

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

*.* God's working.. *.*

short post. but wow. i can feel God working in me. my mum called just now to ask me to go home tmr after my paper. she's gg to m'sia in the day and want me to take care of my siblings. i was quite pissed off cos my siblings are already so old. there's no need for me to take care of them. but she kept insisting. i got really irritated, just told her i'll go home and hung up on her.

still feeling really irritated, i couldn't study. so i whispered a prayer. God revealed to me that i shouldn't have done that. no matter wat, i should honour and respect my parents. so i just dropped my mum a msg to apologise and also made a deal! haha i said i won't be going home this weekend then. cos i've got two papers next week):

God is just amazing. thank you for your guidance!(: love you to bits. missing my fave dog at home. see u tmr reuben!(:

I needed Jesus @ | 10:22:00 PM