*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Sweedy


*.* the past *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~favourite girlfriend~
~banana friend~

*.* Share *.*

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

*.* in all circumstances, there's always a reason to praise.. *.*

so many reasons to wana give up. i'm so sian. exams are tomorrow but i can never seem to finish studying. productivity seems to be going down as time passes. headache. time of the month.

but i have every reason to praise the Lord! i have my friends here with me so i can complain when i'm feeling bad. for me, my period always comes with cramps. but PRAISE THE LORD! i'm feeling all good today! despite a little headache. but i am not bed ridden all because of my cramps! indeed, God is great!(: thank you Lord.

so wat i need to do now as i've just told the tuffers i love. DO YOUR BEST. and God will do the rest!(: AMEN!(: JIAYOUS EVERYONE!(:

back to egan's boring book. but i'm still full of praise for my lord!(: love you!(:

I needed Jesus @ | 3:43:00 PM