*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Sweedy


*.* the past *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~favourite girlfriend~
~banana friend~

*.* Share *.*

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Saturday, April 24, 2010

*.* happy! *.*

i've never been so happy in my life(: especially during stupid exam periods. hahaha(: so many good things have been happening(: but the best is to see people growing in the Lord, and starting to learn to commit and trust God(: AMEN!(: hope it will only grow deeper from here(:

my life. i can feel God. and i like that(: hope my walk with God will grow even stronger! and now, focus on studying. after that, God! we'll work with the fellow tuffers! and we will bring more ppl!(: and we'll have wonderful fellowships! and we'll have united tuffers! lead us. we wana be ur sheeps(: and u our shepard!(: LOVE U!(:

time to study.. lalala. PRAISE GOD FOR EVERYTHING!(:

I needed Jesus @ | 10:29:00 PM